The Castro Plaza Family Resource Center is available by phone daily at (831) 633-5975 (Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 6:00PM and Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM). Information is available on the following services:
- Limited Child Care Services to Essential Service Workers
- Food, Resources, and Social Service Information
- Mental Health Service Support
- Mobile Health Clinic Services-Virtual Appointments every Tuesday from 4PM-6PM
Please click here for more information.
While adhering to the Order to Wear Face Masks or Face Coverings, North Monterey County schools will continue essential services that include providing meal service for children 18 years of age or under.
The schedule for the Summer Meals Program is as follows:
- Every Monday “once a week meal distribution”. Families will be provided for each child 7 days of meals (7 lunches and 7 breakfasts) to take home for the week with special directions for proper storage and preparation of meals at home. The drive-thru/walk up will be available between 11:00 AM-1:00 PM at Castroville Elementary, Prunedale Elementary and NMC High School. In addition, there will be extended hours from 5-7 PM at NMC High School. click here for more information