Student Accident Insurance
- Parent Home
- Safe Schools
- 2022-23 School Bell Schedules
- Parent Technology Support
- Parent Portal
- Enrollment & School Transfers
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- School Resource Officer
- Non-Discrimination (Title IX)
- Student Accident Insurance
- The New California Standards
- Parent Handbook
- Digital Resources
- Additional Resources For Families
Student Accident InsuranceThe health and safety of our students is one of the district's foremost concerns. Even so, accidents may and do happen and the resulting medical bills can be very expensive.
- Many families do not realize that school districts do not carry insurance for student personal injury costs and cannot assume responsibility for them.
- If your child gets hurt during school activities, you, as the parent/guardian, are responsible for any medical bills. This includes sports activities.
1. As a service, we are providing this information regarding optional student accident and health insurance coverage administered by Myers-Stevens & Toohey, Inc. Coverage is available for:
- Interscholastic Tackle Football
- School-Time Accident Plan
- Full-Time 24/7 Accident Plan
- Accident & Sickness Plan
- Dental Accident Plan
2. Monterey County Children’s Health Outreach for Insurance, Care and Enrollment (MC-CHOICE) Program is committed to promote outreach, enrollment, retention, and utilization of the Medi-Cal program benefits for families throughout Monterey County.
The MC CHOICE Outreach staff does come our Family Resource Center on Mondays and Fridays for community members to be seen by appointment only. The appointments must be made in person the same day first thing in the morning at 8:00 a.m.
Services convered are
- Doctor Visits
- Hospital Care
- Vision Services
- Dental Care
- Mental Health
- Other Health Services