Find a clinic today!
The links below will direct you to a vaccine location based on area:
It is very important to our community and families to help ensure the safety of our students and staff. One of many ways includes protecting yourself from the symptoms of COVID-19 which will in many ways help stop the spread. Please help us as we continue to decrease the number of cases of COVID-19 and help avoid our students from missing out on instruction. Together we can keep our students safe and our schools open!
A complete list of COVID-19 vaccine and testing opportunities can be found at MontereyCountyVaccines.com
- Trouble registering? If someone has trouble registering, please have them call 211. Our friends there can help people register and offer services in multiple languages.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or if there are specific needs that you're seeing.
- Take care of yourself!
Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- My Turn provides COVID-19 vaccine registration and notification. Individuals eligible for the vaccine can schedule appointments online as they are available. It is also possible to receive assistance by calling (833) 422-4255.
- Visit My Turn at https://myturn.ca.gov/
- The CDC recommends that all individuals age 5 and older receive the COVID-19 vaccination. It is your choice to get vaccinated. You can choose which vaccine you receive; however, the CDC recommends the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines as preferred options to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine when possible. Your decisions will not change your standard medical care.
Who is eligible for booster vaccinations?
- A COVID-19 booster dose is recommended following the completion of a primary vaccination series. The following ages are eligible for a booster dose:
- Pfizer: 12 and older
Moderna: 18 and older
Johnson & Johnson: 18 and older
More information is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html