Castro Plaza Family Resource Center Mission
The mission of the Castro Plaza Child and Family Resource Center is to improve the quality of life and strengthen the individuals,children, and families of the North Monterey County area while promoting a safe and healthy community.
Information & Referral
FRC Staff provide information and referrals for:
- Health Services: Counseling Services, Immunization and Health Records Request
- Clothing (based on availability)
- Housing Resources
- Parent Education
- Migrant Services
- Family Center: Lanudry and Showering
- Information and Referral
Homeless and Unaccompanied Youth Support
- If your family is in temporary or inadequate living situation due to a loss of housing, your child might be eligible for certain educational rights and services.
- For support, contact Diana Castellanos the Child Welfare, Homeless and Foster Youth Coordinator at (831) 633-5975 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Housing Questionnaire under the McKinney Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act.