North Monterey County Middle School is a member of the MTJAL (Mission Trail Junior Athletic League) and participates in the following sports: soccer (boys and girls), Volleyball (girls), basketball (7th/8th boys and girls), wrestling (boys and girls) and track & field (boys and girls).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Must have a minimum of a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) to be eligible for the team.
- F grades at any time during the season will prevent students from participating in games
- All team members are required to submit a weekly progress report to their team coach to maintain participation eligibility.
- Students are expected to demonstrate positive behavior and to be respectful citizens in order to participate in extracurricular events.
- In order to participate in sports, students must have a physical dated after July 1 of the current school year. Students may not try out for a team or practice without a physical on file, so please take care of this before the season starts.
Megan Duits Vianna Espinoza