What is School Site Council?
The School Site Council (SSC) is a committee made up of school administrators, teachers, staff, parents and students. Members are elected by their peers to serve on the School Site Council for 2 years.
What does the School Site Council Do?
- Approves the school budget
- Provides input on the development and effectiveness of the School Plan
- Makes suggestions for improving the school climate
- Receives updates on various activities taking place on our campus
Who can be a parent representative on the School Site Council?
- Any parent/guardian of a student at NMCMS who is not an employee at the school
- Any parent/guardian who can commit to regular meetings
- Any parent/guardian interested in being involved with school decisions
When and where does the School Site Council meet?
Various times during the school
Who are the members for this school year?
Vice Chairperson -