Safe and reliable transportation services for our students and schools is our priority.
Address: 17590 Pesante Rd
Main Office: (831) 663-3035
Tips for Motorists:
- Be alert and slow down when driving in neighborhoods with school zones.
- Watch for children walking, playing or assembling near bus stops. Children arriving late for the bus may dart into the street without looking for traffic.
- Obey the school bus laws in your State, as well as the flashing light signal systems used on school buses.
- Flashing yellow lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop to load or unload children. Motorists should slow down and prepare to stop their vehicles.
- Flashing red lights and extended stop arms indicate the bus has stopped and children are getting on or off. Motorists must stop their cars and wait until the red lights stop flashing, the extended stop arm is withdrawn, and the bus begins moving before they can start driving again.
Tips for Caregivers and Students:
- Arrive at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive. Stand at 12 ft away from the curb. The bus stop is not a place to run or play.
- When the school bus arrives, wait until the bus comes to a complete stop, the door opens, and the driver says it’s okay before approaching the bus door. Use the handrails to avoid falling.
- Never walk behind a school bus. Walk on a sidewalk or along the side of the street. Cross the street in front of the bus in between the front of the bus and the driver escorting. Make eye contact with the bus driver before crossing to make sure the driver can see you.
- If you drop something near the school bus, like a ball or book, tell the bus driver right away. Do not try to pick up the item, because the driver might not be able to see you.
There are no resources or collections to display