IEP's and 504 Plans
Individualized Educational Program
An Individualized Educational Program is a support plan for our students upon qualifying for special education under our 13 categories of eligibility. Specialized instruction along with goals, services, and accommodations are included to be able to support students to have access to their educational environment.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder 8. Orthopedic Impairment
- Deaf/Blindness 9. Other Health Impairment
- Deafness 10. Specific Learning Disability
- Hearing Impairment 11. Speech and Language Impairment
- Emotional Disturbance 12. Traumatic Brain Injury
- Intellectual Disability 13. Visual Impairment
- Multiple Disabilities
A 504 Plan is a document that describes how a school can provide support and remove barriers for a student. Generally, a plan is created for students with a physical o mental impairment which limits the students learning. A 504 Plan helps a student, through accommodations, to have access to the general education curriculum within the classroom.