Skip To Main Content

Public Records Request

Under the California Public Records Act (CPRA), a request can be made for public records. Please review the following information, so that we can handle your request efficiently and in a timely manner.

Frequently Asked Questions

Send Your Request

Via US Postal mail sent to:
North Monterey County Unified School District
Attention: Business Services 
13994 Castroville Blvd. 
Castroville, CA 95012

Related Policy & Regulations