Welcome to the Business Services Department
The Business Services Department is the financial center of the District and is responsible for providing important financial information necessary to make critical decisions which ultimately affect programs, services, and classrooms. The district’s success is due, in large part, to a talented staff that is committed to ensuring every aspect of our organization contributes to student learning at the highest level.
The Business Services Department is committed to high performance in the multiple areas of professional services we provide. We also value the efforts of our employees and the meaningful partnerships they form to support student achievement and exhibit excellent customer service. Our vision is to continue to be recognized by our community and external stakeholders as competent and caring professionals, who take personal ownership in finding answers to questions and solutions to problems; who are innovative, resourceful, collaborative, and helpful in facilitating stewardship and accountability of the institution’s financial resources.
The Business Services Department is responsible for:
- Payroll Processing
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Budget Development & Monitoring
- Pupil Attendance Accounting
- Risk Management - Property & Liability Insurance Claims
- Collection of Developer Fees
- Coordinating Financial Audits
- Interpreting and Implementing Financial Rules & Regulations
- Providing District-Wide Trainings in Fiscal-Related Subjects
- Ensuring the Integrity of the District’s Financial Systems, Resources, Operations, and Accounts
- Meeting Federal, State, & County Financial Reporting Requirements / Deadlines
USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIES
It is the policy of the North Monterey County Unified School District to approve the use of district buildings and grounds by properly organized and responsible groups, when the use of facilities does not interfere with the daily school student routine or any school-sponsored student activity.
Requests for use must be submitted online through Facilitron.
Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
Payroll Email Contact
Please contact via email HR/Payroll at email@example.com if you need further assistance.