Testing for NMCUSD
This testing option is free and efficient. All staff, students, and families of NMCUSD will have the opportunity to test for COVID-19 free of charge to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our students and staff safe and schools open!
Who can benefit from this testing option?
- All staff of NMCUSD
- All students of NMCUSD and family members who live with the student
The best and easiest way to get fast and free testing is through our COVID-19 testing partner, Heal 360/Inspire Diagnostics located at Castroville Elementary School (Room 9 outside entrance off Pajaro Street) open Mondays-Fridays from 8 AM-4:30 PM.
Here are some things to know before starting the testing process:
- Once you register, you will be able to continue to participate in the testing program as often as needed.
- Rapid antigen test results will be emailed/texted within 15-20 minutes.
- If needed/requested also a PCR test (which can be done at the same time) is sent to their lab which may confirm a negative or positive result.
- Testing results will be provided to both you and the school. This will be the best way for our staff/students/families to obtain COVID-19 testing and ensure testing results are properly communicated with the school.
Please refer to the flyers below for information and how to register for the testing program. You may also register with assistance in person at the testing location at Castroville Elementary School- Room 9 outside the entrance off Pajaro Street.