Health and Safety
Cleaning & Sanitization
Health and Safety of Facilities
The health and safety of the North Monterey County Community is our number one priority. The District is taking all necessary actions to combat the threat of COVID-19. This includes the closure of schools and comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting efforts. We will continue to work with local, state and federal agencies during this health crisis.
- All classrooms will be deep cleaned. Also, all facilities will be cleaned and disinfected during the closure. (e.g. restrooms, door handles, light switches, and high-traffic areas such as lounges, etc.)
- All facilities that will be in use during the closure will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- All Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems will be maintained, including changing of filters.
- We are encouraging everyone to practice “Social Distancing” (6 feet apart), frequent hand-washing and respiratory etiquette (cover your cough, wearing of masks is only recommended for those who have cold or allergy symptoms)
- Gatherings will be limited to 10 people or less.