- Promote a positive image for the District and engage key stakeholders as partners in the District's improvement process
- Develop effective leadership strategies to promote a positive and collaborative culture which students, parents, and employees want to be a part of.
- Be visible and involved at school sites/programs to open up lines of communication and support appropriate problem solving and decision making.
- Improve communication structures and promote a positive, effective Governance Team
- Develop and implement systems that improve governance, strategic planning, and the evaluation process.
- Develop and implement a plan for hiring and retaining quality staff.
- Implement the DAIT recommendations within the LEA Plan and conduct ongoing instructional rounds/classroom visits to monitoring the quality of the instructional program and identify areas of focus, ultimately closing the academic achievement gap.
- Develop and begin implementation of an updated Facilities Master Plan and prepare for a possible Bond for 2013 while maintaining a fiscally solvent operating budget.
Comments and issues may be addressed by email to email@example.com