State Preschool Enrollment
Children who are 2 years, 9 months of age are eligible to attend the State Preschool. Enrollment of qualified children is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Enrollment in the State Preschool Half-Day Program is based on income.
Enrollment in the State Preschool Full-Day and Super-Day programs is based on income and need for child care.
All enrollment is conducted at the State Preschool Program Office.
Documentation required for enrollment includes:
- Proof of Immunizations
- Recent physical examination results
- Proof of family income
- Birth certificates for all children in the family
- Proof of need for child care (Full and Super Day only)
Preschool Site Staff Directory
Castroville Elementary School
- Full-Day State Preschool - Carrie Triano, Teacher 831 632-2613
- Super Day State Preschool - Juanita Vargas, Teacher 831 632-0683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Echo Valley Elementary School
- Half-Day State Preschool - Isabel Sanchez, Teacher 831 663-4142 email@example.com
Elkhorn Elementary School
- Half-Day State Preschool - Jennifer Dubose, Teacher 831 633-3135
- Full-Day State Preschool - Jeannette Jimenez, Teacher 831 633-8227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Prunedale Elementary School
- Half-Day State Preschool - Leila Stoke, Teacher 831 663-5289 email@example.com
- Full-Day State Preschool - TBA, Teacher 831 663-6129
- Parent Participation Coop Preschool - Kristina Torres (831) 663-2187 firstname.lastname@example.org
Castro Plaza Family Resource Center