Great Things Happening in NMCUSD
Enrollment - Registration Information
Kindergarten enrollment for the 2012-2013 school year has begun for children who will be 5 years of age on or before November 1, 2012 and transitional kindergarten is available for students who were born between November 2, 2007 and December 2, 2007. To register, please bring the items listed below to your local school office.
What to Bring to Register
1) Birth certificate, or another reliable document stating the child’s identity and age (such as a passport, school record, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate)
2) Current immunization (shot) record
3) Proof of your residency: residential service order, current utility bill (cell phone bills not accepted), verified rent receipt.
4) Child’s social security number (optional)
5) Name and address of previous school
6) Physical exam (physicals are required for first grade but we strongly encourage parents to get the physical examination when their child enters kindergarten.) Shots must be current.